Join the Candeo Smart Team: A Diverse Tech Role in the Smart Home Industry and at up and coming UK smart tech company!
At Candeo Smart (Candeo.io), we’re a dynamic startup passionate about revolutionizing the smart home experience. We’re growing fast, fuelled by our enthusiasm for cutting-edge smart home technology, and we’re on the lookout for a like-minded smart home enthusiast to be part of our growth.
We’re seeking a versatile tech enthusiast who thrives in a multifaceted role. Your days will be diverse, engaging in tasks ranging from providing essential technical support to customers, sprucing up our WordPress website, maintaining our newly developed support site, and even diving into coding with Python, Lua, and Groovy for our smart device drivers.
- A tech-savvy individual with a knack for problem-solving.
- Capable of handling both basic troubleshooting and technical queries with a friendly touch.
- Excited about smart home technology – your interest and enthusiasm to smart home technology is critical to the role
- Looking for a fully remote, freelance opportunity where your diverse skills are valued and utilized.
- Depending on skillset and experience, the anticipated commitment is circa 15 hours per week – ideally 3 hours per day.
Desired (but not essential) experience
- Familiar with WordPress and Elementor
- Coding experience in Python (Lua and Groovy are big pluses!).
Why Candeo Smart?
- Be a part of a growing startup where your work directly shapes the future of smart homes.
- Embrace a role with variety – no two days are the same!
- Work remotely from anywhere, giving you the flexibility you deserve.
- Be part of a growing company that’s as enthusiastic about smart home tech as you are!
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we’d love to hear from you. So please do get in touch and let’s explore how you can be a part of Candeo Smart’s exciting journey.
Please apply using the button below, and please tell us about your smart home experience and why this job is interesting to you.
If you have any questions about the role before applying, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.